Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sun, May-30-04, 01:16

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/165/135 Female 5ft4
BF:
Progress: 54%
Default exhilerating rush(just had to post!)

ok guys.

not only does exercise produce an exhilerating rush, but tornadoes do as well.

i was just in the middle of one(there's no lightening now or storm; it's all gone now so i know it's safe to turn on my 'puter) and it was the most amazing thing ever.

i'm an okie and am used to tornado season, but where we lived the tornadoes always went south or east or whatever, but in our new apartments(we're building a house) we get tornadoe warnings (and tornadoes) all the time...

i heard a small storm outide and realized that there might be a tornado so i turned on the news and watched the windows. then i opened the balcony door and that's when the winds picked up our lawnchair on our patio. then i said to myself 'why the heck am i standing here in the middle of a tornado watching it pick up my lawn chair!?!?' so i run inside but just stand there watching it. it was amazing. and tornadoes are funny too -- they can do damage to one side of the street but the other side can stay in tact.

wow. it was scary but exhilerating at the same time...the wind produced the freakiest sound i ever heard...it was a loud whistle with a huge rushing sound and the trees were whipping around all over the place...

ok guys, i know this has nothing to do with the board but i'm still in a slight state of panick and i'm afraid if i don't write about it i may hit the cupboards and look for anything sweet because there are more storms heading our way...

wow...in a strangly fascinating way that was so cool...and scary...i wanna eat!! grrr...

thanks for listening guys!! hope ya'll see the woosh fairy sometimes soon!!
Sponsored Links