Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-17-04, 15:50
Registered Member

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 290/289.4/160 Female 69
BF:42.2/42.2/?
Progress: 0%
Default Room for One More?

Hi. Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I have been Doing low carb (for a second time) since Jan. 6. I teach school and wanted to start after the Holidays. I say this is my second go-round because I did low-carb around 5 or 6 years ago and did really well. The problem is that I had a hard time staying with it because my husband was doing a low fat diet. The two don't mix.
I'm not sure of my start weight because my scale only went up to 320, so I tried to move the needle a little, but that didn't work either. So my start weight is just a guess. I can get on that scale now, though!
Well, just wanted to say "Hi" and will try to answer any questions I can. BTW. I was able to convince my husband to try low carb also. Now he's hooked. He has lost around 18 lbs. and is about halfway to his goal weight of 180. He will get there long before I will. I want to get to 200 by Christmas. A reasonable goal, I think. Just taking it one day at a time and looking forward to summer break.

Hope all is well.
Sponsored Links