Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-18-03, 13:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 232/205/147 Female 73"
BF:
Progress: 32%
Default Anyone binge on SF foods?

Hello

I've been having a problem lately where my meals are fine for being on Atkins BUT I keep binging on SF foods like SF Angel Delight and gluten-free chocolate digestives (3.6 each, but I eat about 9 in one go.).
I know it's because I'm not making proper meals or proper food when I'm hungry, but at the moment I'm also depressed and one of the things I don't care about anymore is cooking (Along with housework... they're going hand-in-hand) and I pick up stuff from the supermarket on the way home from work... when I'm hungry.
I know this is some sort of simple 'eat a tuna salad when you're hungry not some biscuits and don't go near the supermarket' but it's like Sainsbury's is my dealer!!!!! And I can only take so much tuna in one day.....
I also started a new job this week so could me not being used to the routine be contributing to this also?

Does anyone else have a problem with SF food addiction and how do you overcome this?

PS - I have a terminal sweet tooth.
Sponsored Links