Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, May-06-03, 04:30
CAD for life

Plan: Atkins/CAD
Stats: 193/163.5/125 Female 64 in
BF:
Progress: 43%
Thumbs up Low carb frozen entrees Chef's Choice

Hello...This is actually my first time to start a thread can you believe it

I don't think anyone has posted about these but at my local Wlmart Superstore-the kind that sell groceries (and everything else...lol) I found a low carb frozen entree!!!!!!

The brand is Chef's Choice and on the front of the blue box in a yellow triangle it states the carbs. It was located by the weight watchers smart ones meals and lean cuisiene.

There are 10 carbs in the 2 that I've looked at:
Garlic beef and broccoli---had tonight 10 carbs 5 fiber...good it tasted like chinese take out the sauce was a little thinner but spiced well

My friend had chicken primavera the other day and said it was "alright" 10 carbs and 4 fiber

They also had I believe chicken parmesan

The cost 3.49 not exactly cheap but nice for those who ocasionally have no time to fix something legal

Any one else try these??
Also I really liked this but for some reason food has been tasting really great to me lately so....
Sponsored Links