Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-02, 14:38
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/246/140
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default How to enter what I ate in FitDay.com?

I see that many here have joined up and use Fitday.com. I too joined but, can not figure out how to enter what I have eaten.

For instance, this am had moch danish. How do I enter that?

Help please.

#2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-02, 16:42

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 285/234/160
BF:
Progress: 41%

There are two ways to do this--you either list the individual ingredients in your foods for the day or you go to a blank page in Fitday, plug in all the ingredients, make a note of all the values from the box at the top of the page (Calories Eaten Today), and then enter it as a new custom food, showing the number of servings that the total makes.

A mock danish only makes one serving and has a few ingredients, and I tend play around with it a bit, changing the proportions or the flavouring (cinammon, no sugar jam, mock nutella, whatever), so I just plug in what I used to make it.

On the other hand if I cook something that makes several servings, ratatouille or butter chicken, for example, I go the custom food route. If I change the recipe, I delete the custom food listing and start a new one.

Susan
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Mar-20-02, 22:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/246/140
BF:
Progress: 21%

Thank you Susan.

I will try again tomorrow to see if I can get it right.

If not, I will probably call on you again, if that is okay?

Thanks,
LittleFeat
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Mar-22-02, 12:16

Plan: Ketovore
Stats: 203/173/135 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 44%

I was trying to figure this out myself also. I feel kinda dumb, but where is the blank page and how do I find it?
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Mar-22-02, 13:41

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 285/234/160
BF:
Progress: 41%

Sorry, that was a little unclear. I just meant that you go to an empty page that you haven't used yet--I usually use the next day and delete the entries after I've created the custom food.

Susan