Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-13-03, 20:47

Plan: Custom/Modified plan...25-40 carbs per day - it's working!!
Stats: // Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Question Another LC Side Effect??

Hi everyone, I keep reading on these boards all these unexpected positive (and negative) side effects of a LC diet. Everything from clearer skin to a better sex life, pretty cool!!

Here's one for ya, is it LC or is it Coincidence?

Most of my life I have been completely devoid of dreams that I could remember. I would go to sleep and wake up without any recollection of anything I had dreamed about. Most people seem to dream, and can recall in great detail the storyline, characters, locations of their dreams. Not me, nothing... till...

The past couple weeks! Almost every night I've had a little dream that I could remember upon waking. Is there some strange change in brain chemistry goin on here? I've read that dreaming occurs in the lighter stages of sleep, am I correct? If so, does that mean I'm not getting into deep R.E.M. sleep anymore?

Just some stuff to think about!
Keep smilin' - and LC'ing!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Sep-14-03, 00:10
SPOILED

Plan: Atkins Life Maintenance!
Stats: 184/152/154 Female 173 cm/5,8
BF:In right places...
Progress: 107%

Hi,

congratulations on your progress!

Increased dreaming can be caused by higher intake of vitamins from B group. Either you've started taking supplements or you're eating foods rich in B-v.

I know how you feel - it's incredible! Hope you're having sweet dreams!!!

Take care

Alina