Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Nutrition & Supplements
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 12:41
Fit and Happy

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 273/145/160 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:49%/24%/24%
Progress: 113%
Default Is anyone taking Atkin's Dieter's Advantage?

I just received mine in the mail today and was wondering if anyone else takes or has taken it.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 12:48

Stats: 165/165/135 Female 5ft 5in
BF:
Progress: 0%

I *have*them, and have taken them for about 6 weeks, but not as regularly as directed. (like once every other day) I am lousy at the 'one hour before meals' part.
I guess if I knew anyone who felt like they had signifigantly helped, I would try to be more consistant. Sorry-not to helpful, huh.
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jul-11-03, 13:02

Stats: 351/229.6/200 Male 73 inches (that's 6'1)
BF:??%%/24.5%
Progress: 80%

I have been taking them pretty religously for about 8-9 months. Not always real good about the 1hr before thing, but oh well.

OG
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Jul-19-03, 03:42

Stats: 323/291.8/220 Male 77
BF:34.0
Progress: 30%

Yes - I take the dieters advantage tabs and I think they are great. They give me so much energy. So much- that I take two b4 breakfast and two about 4:00 pm. If I wait any longer, I will be up all night!! I think they work well along with the essential oils and basic 3
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jul-25-03, 19:13

Stats: 179/166/130 Female 5'3"
BF:unknown
Progress: 27%

I started taking them about 3 weeks ago. Can't tell if they help. Supposed to be an appetite suppresant, but I still get very hungry! Am also taking Basic 3 and Essential Oils. Can't tell anything about them either, but will keep taking because I know they have things in them that I will benefit from. Let me know about your Dieter's Advantage.
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Aug-12-03, 17:39
Contributing Member

Stats: 216/196/150 Female 5'8" inches
BF:beaucoup
Progress: 30%

I got mine as part of the starter pack. I took them for a few days along with the essential oils and B#3's but stopped because I kept forgetting to take them an hour before and figured it was pointless because I once I was in ketosis I was never hungry anyway.

Now I'm doing a little more research into supplements, and it looks like they would be a good thing to take, even if I didn't take them at the advised time because they have so many of the recommended nutrients in them, e.g., Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Chromium, and L-Carnitine.

Those of you who don't take them and hour before: do you find they still help you?

Dorothy
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Aug-19-04, 17:39

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Is anyone taking these now, or have you and what is your opinion? I took them today and seem to be hungrier than ever.... . Any other suggestions for an appetite suppressant?
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Sep-18-04, 00:54

Stats: 180/164/140 Female 5-6
BF:
Progress: 40%

I started taking Basic 3, Dieters Advantage, Essential Oils, and the Accel almost a week ago. I have noticed a significant difference in my appetite. I have been sticking to the one hour before meals directions, so it seems to be working just fine.

I am eating alot fewer calories since starting the supplements, and have lost 4 lbs since restarting induction.