Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-13-06, 10:18

Plan: not a one
Stats: 225/170/135 Female 5.5ft
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up Coldion's gym log

Well I don't know if I really want to call this a gym log, seeing as I rarely go to the gym anymore. I love the fresh air aspect of a workout. And if anyone sees me pumping away trying to get up that hill...then so be it. Everyone has to start somewhere right?
Anyway, I have been doing my kickboxing and cardio dance at the house here for a while. I like my own music. But when I go to the gym and use the weights and training equipment, I can really feel a difference in my body. I love it. I love the aspect of the energy it gives me. The more I work out, the more energy I have to sustain a whole day. I love it.
My usual routine..if I can stick to it with my new promotion..I at least try to get in 30 to 40 minutes a day of any cardio work, and at least a couple sets of free weights at home.
I am not a huge exercise buff, and you can tell by looking at me that I am not. I just like the energy and the ability to stay afloat at work with all my crazy hours.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Feb-14-06, 09:56

BF:
Progress:

kickboxing for 1 hour..Love it! putting on some major muscle back in my flabby arms. Getting some tone back on my stomach too.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-15-06, 14:35
bl8r

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

right on! you go girl!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Feb-16-06, 04:54

BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up What a burn...hahahaha

Well I have to stop overworking the muscle just because I start feeling great. Oh well, it will only take me a day this time instead of 3 to recouperate. I have the entire weekend off so I am sure that I will have enough time to do that.
I did another hour of kickboxing yesterday morning and then yesterday after lunch I felt so good that I did another 2 hour run. More like walking, then running, then walking, and finished with another run to see if I could do the whole 10 Km. And to my surprise..I could still do it.
Came back home and did free weights and floor exercises. That is where I really overdid it. I can't cough or sneeze without my stomach killing me...but all at the same time...I love it and it is toooooo funny to me.
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Feb-16-06, 13:52
bl8r

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

You're crazy woman!! Thats like a week's worth of workouts in one day! No wonder you're sore......

Awesome that you can still do the 10k, that's wonderful, keep it up.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote