Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-18-04, 07:19

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 231/212/185 Male 5 feet 10 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 41%
Talking Easier to build muscle when your older

After almost 2 years off from the heavy weight training i am back.

Taking it easy but still lifting pertty reasonnable weights for me.

I am 5 feet 10 and 193 pounds, my incline db press are at 70 pounds right now for 6 good heavy reps.

My bench press is at 170 pounds for 10 solid reps.

And i am getting all of my exercices up again and feeling very good about the lifts.

Seems that since i am 31 years old my body response to muscle is a lot faster, and my body i getting more muscular week by week.

I add a personnal trainer 3 months ago and she told me that most men will get amazing physics between 35 and 45 years old, that blew me away, and after checking out the men around that age i did notice they add a lot of muscle maturity.

Does that make any sense at all, i mean when i was 18 i couldnt grow nothing and now everything is coming out fine.
Sponsored Links