View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-03, 23:29
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins started at 197lbs
Stats: 207/183/170
BF:BMI: 31.5/27.5/26
Progress: 65%

Well, yesturday at work I passed out every time I stood up...which isn't good when you work at a Veterinary Clinic So I decided maybe I needed some carbs: made me nauseous, but got my head back in order enough to stand for a few minutes before I got faint.

Well, my mother immediately freaked out when I told her and phoned the doctor immediately.

HE THINKS I'M ANEMIC!!! and guess why....

MY DEPO SHOTS!!!!!!!!!

I should have gotten one this month but I decided weeks ago to skip it and let it out of my system for a bit before I try something else, or sooner if the doc thinks I can.

I've been having my period for at least a month and a half...I lost track. Heavy throughout...and now I'm anemic.

But that just makes this WOE even better He told me to eat lots of red meat *yay* and cut back on sugar *double yay*

I wish I were one of the ones depo would have helped, because I REALLY liked the idea and the no-hassle of the product!!

Instead I have to start my searching again *sigh* boo. Why can't I have no cramps and *pardon this next statement* get some booty without having to try all this stuff to get it right??

ah well...I'll get it right eventually If nothing else...I'll have...*gulp*....kids!!