#13   ^
Old Tue, Apr-15-03, 17:36
Former Couch Potato

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 209/195.5/165 Female 5' 8"
BF:Oh yeah!
Progress: 31%

Yep, I was like you, too.

Read a lot of stuff on this forum and elsewhere on the Web for months before I committed. I think I was really afraid of failing - I've been on so many plans before. I was afraid my DH would just roll his eyes when I told him I was starting yet another diet.

Bless him, all his eye-rolling was done in private, and he has been supportive. Now, he's amazed and thrilled how long I've stuck to it, as am I. Six weeks this past weekend. Believe me, that's a long time for me. And it's been quite easy, I must confess. I only had one rough day -- the first day -- on Induction and have felt amazing since then. I have also begun exercising because I have so much energy. I now have to remind myself to eat lunch or I forget. Yes I NOW FORGET TO EAT!! This is truly miraculous. Before I was already thinking about what to have for supper before I'd put my lunch fork down. And I snacked from supper to bedtime.

My loss slowed a bit after Induction but I was never tempted to stop because I really love how I feel and felt I had finally gained control of my eating habits. Now, I'm losing more quickly again.

Take the leap. You will be so glad you did. Really commit to doing a letter-perfect Induction. It's only two weeks of your life and if you do it right -- you will be sold on this WOE!!

I've lost 20 lbs in six weeks and am feeling happier, more confident and optimistic than I have in years! I'm 35 and my only regret is I did not discover this WOE sooner. But I plan to spend the rest of my life in a healthier, slimmer bod and with a terrific new outlook on life!

Whew! That was a long one. Are ya still awake?

Good luck!