View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-02-03, 13:48

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 261/239.5/190.0
BF:
Progress: 30%
Unhappy Leaving Induction Phase-Have some questions please help!

I did induction for 2 1/2 weeks with a weight loss of 19.5 pounds, unfortunately I found myself everyday(the last 4 days) struggling not to reach for the oreo's. candy, ect. Then I realized I dreaded the next day on induction. eggs wanted to make me vomit, the once Mock Danish, grossed me out and I needed something different. I am fluctuating right now every day (one day up 2 pounds the next back down)

I spent my day yesterday looking for recipes that sounded interesting to me, I feel I could very easily stay with the 20 carbs a day, if I could eat something else for breakfast! Sounds silly I know but it was the truth!! So Yesterday I made some Flax seed muffins(recipe off of this web site) the only two things I do not know if they are legal on the Atkins diet was the Milled Flax which states 5 carbs and 5 fiber so it should balance itself out?? Right. How about soy flour? There is 1/4 of a cup in the batter, the rest is all legal even in induction, should these pose me a problem? I am still in lyposyslis, the stix are now a dark pink, is this a possitive result? I plan on staying with the 20 carbs per day but I need a different breakfast. Please someone comment on this matter!
Sponsored Links