View Single Post
  #158   ^
Old Mon, May-18-09, 20:51

Plan: Atkins 01/11/10
Stats: 355/310/147 Female 5'-9"
BF:goin' down
Progress: 22%

Hey Rettakat,
I haven't started the IF officially yet. I was on a candida cleanse routine that required me to eat 3 meals per day so I could take all the supplements required. I did do a few days where I kept moving breakfast back further everyday and yes the coconut oil did help tremendously. It gives you a fabulous level of energy and brightness of mind. I started my son on it since he's been home on vacation and in 3 weeks he has lost 13 pounds. I had always read that coconut oil helps people lose weight but it never worked for me. Apparently it is working great for him. A good place to read about IF is in Black 57's journal. She's great. She does so much research about the various aspects of lowcarbing. Also, I believe Valtor is doing IF right now. I do want to do IF eventually, but right now I'm trying to get something that will get me started losing.

You seem to be doing well with your weight loss. It is so encouraging to me be in this challenge with lots of other folks who are looking at similar challenges in their lives. I just read the thread for people who have already lost 100 pounds or more and it is sooooo encouraging. As my son always says, "What one man can do, another man can do." (Or woman in this case.) We just have to hang in there.