View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-27-03, 19:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152.5/130/110
BF:
Progress: 53%
Default hello from NM

Hi there fellow low carbers. I wanted to introduce myself and ask for your support as I begin Atkins. I am a 28 year old mom of four girls. I have been proudly married to my Air Force guy for 11 years now. I was a chubby child, thin teen, from a family of mainly overweight people. I went on depo in 1994 and gained thirty pounds the first year and half of my hair fell out. Finally got off the shot in 1998 and am still a size 16 at 5 foot, with very thin hair. As severe health problems run in my family I am trying desperatly to lose some of this weight. I am a very self concious person and am not at all happy as a large girl. I am addicted to carbs so I really did not want to go this route, but I have tried every other diet with disasterous results so I am trying this one. I honestly think Atkins is going to be the one for me. I am hyped up about trying it and keep praying to God to guide me through this. Any advice and help you could give would be wonderful. I began induction today and have a feeling it is going to be a very long two weeks!

Melissa
Sponsored Links