#12   ^
Old Thu, May-01-08, 08:20

Plan: Somersizing-Level 1
Stats: 223.6/220.4/145.0 Female 63inches
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default Daily Workout 5/1/2008

33 minutes intervals elliptical trainer

I'm looking forward to starting my weight training again and I'm proud to say I dropped another 1.6# since getting back to the gym again...yeah!! And I have to say to myself how proud I am that I've been really committing to this challenge for myself of getting back to the gym and sticking with it. Like I keep saying in my journals, I don't know where the will power is coming from for the workouts and the not cheating, but as long as it's there keeping me going...who cares

So workout challenges for May--well this week, I'm going to finish with just cardio and with camping this weekend, I hope to get to take this yoga class that is being help during the event, just for wonderful stretching and meditation.

Monday...hitting the shoulders and biceps on the weight training. I'm planning a series of 6 exercises alternating shoulder work with bicep work...starting with 5 minutes of cardio and ending with 5 minutes of cardio, I think if I get to the gym by 5am, I can get it done in 45 minutes and hit the showers. So I may need to set the alarm for 4am instead of 4:15. I'm usually sort of awake anyway.

Tuesday and Thursday will be cardio and abs days for now. I think I'm going to get the abs workout done first and then the cardio, I'm finding that if I save it for the end, I don't do it.

Wednesday...Legs and Back

Friday...Chest and Triceps