#1   ^
Old Mon, Dec-02-02, 00:20
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/165/130 Female 62 inches
BF:not sure
Progress: 0%
Default Winter Blues

Depression? Yes.... Winter doesn't help it either. Felt great in the spring and summer, and now things slow down. What I've learned is that I have to slow down with the season. I have to remember that winter is a time of short days, long nights, life slows down. Time for lots of weekend movies and cozying around the fireplace.

Little frustrating though .... I spent 21 years in the military so that I could retire before 40. Now I'm there and able to spend more time with my teenagers and take care of them as I couldn't do as well when I was working so much. I've done three moves in two years and have been in WI for about 5 months now. Just beginning to feel settled in. Need to find a home business to supplement the income and finding that my teens don't need me as much as they did when they were little. I am so overly happy when they do need me. They tell me that I've become lazy. Can't win for losing I suppose.

Will do me good to start LCing again. That will give me a goal. I'm not good without goals.

So happy that I have all of you out there to get me through the tough days. I hope that I can be there for someone else too.
Sponsored Links