View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Mon, Oct-28-02, 16:33
Registered Member

Plan: Shoogadownsizing!
Stats: 205/145/150 Female 5'4"
BF:F/C/C
Progress: 109%

It irks me that I can't find most of the lowcarb products locally. And it irks me that the ones that I do find are so expensive, like $12 for a canister of the Atkins baking mix when Bisquick is a lot cheaper. It irks me when we are invited somewhere for dinner and they are serving spaghetti and meatballs (breadcrumbs in them) and garlic bread. What I'm supposed to do, just sprinkle parmesean cheese on my plate and eat that?! Maybe I'm just supposed to suck the butter out of the garlic bread. It irks me when I make deviled eggs and my husband eats them. I don't like cleaning the blender when I make carbsolutions shakes. It irks me when I have ketone breath and can't find any sugar free mints at the local convenience store. It irks me that extracts are so expensive and they're always out of whatever flavor I happen to want. It irks me that a lot of the recipes have ingredients that I've never heard of that they don't sell around here anyway. It irks me that the weather is turning cold and I won't be able to cook my meat on the grill much longer, which means I'll be washing pans.
asugar