Old Sat, Oct-05-02, 11:40
Registered Member

Plan: ProteinPower/Body-for-Life
Stats: 215/181.5/130
BF:47%/38%/18%
Progress: 39%
Smile Hey, HerbNurse!

Hi, HerbNurse!

I just KNEW you'd be able to appreciate those words. Actually, I was mainly thinking of you when I posted it... You have said that you find motivation and inspiration through seeing other peoples' transformations. And Steve M. has really made an AMAZING transformation--not just physically, but also mentally. I knew that you were struggling a bit, and I'd hoped his words might spur you on!

Quote:
You must be proud of every thing you do toward achieving your goals: getting up early to exercise when you would rather have stayed in bed; eating your grilled chicken breast and brown rice for lunch, again, when the office ordered pizza; hitting a 10 on your last minute of cardio, when you really wanted to quit. You must also understand that your goal to change your body is worthy, and your decision to pursue that goal deserves credit as well. These and all the little things in between that ultimately get you to day 84 with a brand new body must be given the credit they deserve.

Steve has really been helping me a lot. Mostly because I need it more than the other Chicago BFLers. I'm the heaviest and I have the most weight to lose. Steve has helped me to stay focused on my plan and to ENJOY THE PROCESS. This has been invaluable to me, because I have such a loooong way to go...

Good luck, HerbNurse! Only 5 more weeks for you, right? Congratulations! I hope that you are giving yourself the credit you deserve for making this effort, and for giving 100% in the gym, and for having the courage to continue despite what the scale tells you. Good for you!

Trilbe