#12   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-02, 10:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/283/170 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 22%
Cool

firespirit,

My job also requires me to wear business to business/casual clothes. I am also an AVID QVC shopper

While I have been losing, my best bet has been getting my clothes from ebay.com. There are a few lines of clothes from QVC that are made very well and when purchased from ebay are even cheaper than the normally low prices I get from QVC. 99% of the clothes are brand new (tags still on them).

Denim & Co. - Excellent line of clothing - I wear their leggings to work. The leggings are technically NOT leggings because they are a looser fit. But, they are 96% cotton and 4% spandex. This REALLY helps when losing weight because you can drop a size and they still look good. Buying them new on QVC is around $24.00. On ebay, I have never paid over $18.00 new. Great colors, come in petite, regular, and Tall. They also have great jackets and tops.

Susan Graver - great line with peachskin fabric - also she has some with spandex for a little stretch. I buy many jackets/blazers from this line.

Indigo Moon - Beautiful jackets (patchwork designs).

What I have is about 10-12 pairs of D&C leggings (mostly dark colors), short sleeve tops or mock turtlenecks matching the pants, and then mix up my jackets (ok, I love my clothes).

I have dropped 3 sizes since the first of the year and, until I finish losing my weight I will purchase my clothes from ebay (and, most likely after I lose it all too!).

I am known as the Jacket Lady at work because my jackets are unusual and very pretty. A basic pair of pants, top, and a great jacket is all you need!