#8   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-02, 08:55

Plan: atkins
Stats: 140/137/128
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default hey melissa,

good morning,

My IM name is chilipeppa245 (daughter came up with that name). I'm on a few times a day.

I totally agree about the no sugar - I hate it. Can you eat as much of the jello as you want. That sounds good. I am so depressed - I gained back 2 pounds this weekend. We went out and I had chinese food. I didn't eat the rice but I think the rest killed me. And those carblite bars - I'm never buying those again!! They say 0 carbs on the front then 14 carbs on the back.

Have you tried putting cheese in the microwave until it gets bubbly and crisp on the sides. Then let it cool - that is a good snack. I'm going to try that french toast that is on the recipe area. I'll let you know.

Yes, my daughter is so sweet at times then one minute later shes so mad about something. What grade is your daughter in? Boys are so sweet aren't they.

Do you know anyone who works in the Boise office. If you do - lets not tell them about our LC buddies. haha

I read that one of the beer companies is coming out with a no carb beer. yea! I would rather have a rum and coke but that will work!

Well, I have to really go to the gym now - (get rid of those 2 pounds)

Bblondie