#1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-20-02, 06:44

Plan: general
Stats: 247/200/180
BF:
Progress: 70%
Default Hello!

Hello!

I have been lurking for the past few days to get a feel for this forum. I love it! So much information!

Anyway, my name is Amy Pierce. I am a public school teacher in transition! For the past 10 years, I have been teaching elementary general music with a dip into computer lab. Well, now I am moving from Michigan to Missouri (in about a week!) to teach computer lab full time and live closer to my parents! (And yes, I play the harp, hence my log-in name!)

I have been doing Atkins since July 1, 2002. I'm sold. I weighed 247 when I started and now weigh 230. I'm 5'11". Once I broke through my carb addiction I was amazed at the energy that I've got! I can give it up (the carb addiction) for all of this energy!

I am confused about a few things. The Ketosis strips (in the morning), is it better to have them dark purple? Will I be losing faster? Mine is a medium pink. To get it dark purple, do I need to cut back on carbs?

When can I add in a few LC treats? I would love to try Atkins pancakes and muffins!

Thanks,
Amy
Sponsored Links