View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jul-10-02, 13:42

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Thanks guys...

Cinderella - Thanks for the encouragement. I hope my weight loss doesn't slow down, but if it does - I'll have to deal with it I have a journal so if you'r ever bored stop by and shout 'hello'

Tanyaskees - I'm so glad to meet someone from Memphis. Here's my brief overview...I graduated from Indiana University in May and my bf got a job with International Paper as a Systems Analyst - I saw in your profile that you're a Sr. Analyst - what company? We moved here on May 31st and we don't know anyone...not a single soul. I'm originally from Phila and he's from Chicago and when he got this job we were both worried about moving to a place where we didn't know anyone, but the job market is so bad and the IP offer was his only one. However, IP has been amazing to him (ie moving us down here, covering rent, etc). The down side is I don't have a job so for right now, I'm totally bored. I've been looking, but nothing has jumped out or bitten me We live right outside of Germantown in an apartment complex called the Preserve at South Wind. We live slightly south of the International HeadQuarters of Fed Ex. How long have you lived in Memphis? Where are you located? Can you tell I'm excited to meet someone
I found this site the day I started lcing back in Oct....it became my life, inspiration, support, etc..when I fell off the wagon...I stopped coming to the site and also put away my scale...both those things are back on the table and I'm here to stay

Catbert - I totally understand that mental pre time...I'm trying to get geared up. Good Luck.

Catbert and klaus74 - that food prep thing is gonna be such a pain, but I know I have to do it. It was like when I lcing I had never cooked before so I first spent a bunch on money for different lc recipes, etc...then I found some core items and stuck with 'em...I have totally stopped cooking...I HATE DIRTY DISHES...but I'll have to suck it up What are some of the foods you cook ahead of time? I normally made lc pancakes, meatballs - they were my fav, and lc fried chicken, broc w/ ranch, and I can remember what else - have any suggestions?

DDMariana - Wow, that's a crazy ride you've been on...I'm glad this way of eating helps your health...about that slow weight loss, have you ever read some of the old threads by lcsponge? well she was a slow loser (lol) and the fact that it took her a long time to lose the weight soldified the WOL for her. I on the other hand, lost 35 lbs in 5 months, which I thought was a really long time, but really how long did it take to form the eating habits I have now - it's gonna take the rest of my life to change them. 18 lbs is amazing - congrats

Well guys, thanks for the info. Hey, we should start a Non-New Lc Group to chat, record progress, etc. What do you think?

E