View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Jun-08-02, 16:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244.5/239.5/145
BF:
Progress: 5%
Talking I agree with all of you!

I feel so sorry that you feel like giving up so easily. If anyone knows your plight it would be all the wonderful people that replied to your posts. Anything worth having is worth working hard for! And truly Atkins is a cake walk compared to other diets that you are starving on and believe me I have done them all. All the advice you have gotten is good sound words of wisdom. I had a headache for 3 days as I was withdrawing. But getting on the scale and seeing the reward......ahhhhhhhh such a good feeling. And to top it off if I was hungry I could eat! I think the important thing for you is truly baby steps. If you think of the big picture it can be over whelming take it in small increments. Like for me my first mini goal is 20 pounds, then the next and the next and before you no it I will have chipped away at it all. Remember this little quote sweetie, "Quitters never win, and Winners never quit"! Dont give up and how sad to just resolve yourself to dieing, isnt there anything worthwhile in your life to live for? Least of all yourself? Good luck and if you decide to keep trying there are people here that will help you. Chrissie