View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Wed, May-08-02, 18:43
Registered Member

Plan: low carb, high protein
Stats: 132/120/115
BF:
Progress: 71%

I want everyone to understand that I am not blaming it all on low carbing but, I am saying that I did not have any problems before than. I did not cheat in the begin of the lc plan untill I started having problems with the high blood pressure never had high bp before and it does not run in my family. When I switched plans is when I my bp went down. I will have some of my test results back on friday. When I told my doctor that I had been on lc about 6 mnths ago he told me to never go on a diet like that again that it was very dangerous. Maybe it did help some people but it could also have bad effects on some people also. How does eveyone know that it is safe a couple of years down the road you may start to have problems also. I only wrote about my problem because I was concerned about everyone else that is lc I just thought someone would like to hear about it , maybe someone was having the same problems as me.. SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE ITS YOUR BUISNESS NOT MINE............. When I get my results I will let everyone know !!!!!!! GOOD LUCK