Old Fri, May-03-02, 10:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/235/200
BF:
Progress: 68%

Quote:
Originally posted by Cinderella
I have a question...you only eat 10 carbs a day? Would you share with me what those 10 carbs are from? Are you feeling okay with only that amount carbs for your body to run on.

Anyrooooo...Great weight lose there!!

Happy FRIDAY!!

hugs...Cin

Thanks Cinderella!

The 10 or less carbs seems to be fine. I exorcize 3 to 4 times a week and take a high quality vitamin sup. and I think those things help. I still have plenty of energy.

I get my CARBS mostly from veggies and sauces. I only eat veggies with my evening meal. Some of the dishes I prefer are sauteed asparagus with fresh grated parmasean cheese melted on top of them, pork rine breaded pan fried yellow squash, grilled bell pepers, whole fresh jalapena peppers, and small garden salads with ranch dressing.

Some of the sauces I make are also a source for carbs. I use mayo (Hellmans) to make dipping sauces for the meat I cook. I count each tablespoon of Mayo as 2 carbs. A typical dipping sauce would be 3 tablespoons of mayo with a BBQ dry rub seasoning. I also like to mix chili powder with the mayo and add few pinches of stevia for a little sweetness.

I'm not saying that I'm right and I'm sure some will argue that I should take in more carbs but........ If I take in 15 to 20 per day, I stall or slow to a crawl.

Hope I answered your qusetions.

Have a great weekend!

Paul