View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Feb-22-02, 10:48

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Brenda. Let me start by saying Welcome to the forum

Let me continue by saying "Water is going to become your favourite drink" and yes, it is THAT important. The more you drink the better you will lose. You must drink the 64 oz required - this is necessary regardless of how you eat. I have read countless stories of people who have broken a stall or busted through a plateau just by increasing their water intake. And keep in mind if you drink anything else it is above and beyond the 64 oz - nothing replaces water.

Your keto stix are dark because you arent drinking enough. Darker colour = dehydration. Dehydration = slower fat burning. I am sure you've got the picture by now.

You must have an older copy of DANDR - the 3 packette of splenda rule and the "no aspertame" are in the December 2001 edition. Along with the 4 oz limit to cheeses.

Cottage cheese is a great source of protein and carbs - yes, I said and carbs. This is a low carb WOL - not a 0 carb one. You should be getting your carbs primarily from green veggies, but once you're out of Induction you will be increasing them - cottage cheese would make a nice addition to your menu at that time.

Best of luck in your new WOL!
Nat