View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-16-02, 07:16

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Not at all Jeanne

I started April of last year. The closer I get to goal the slower the weight is coming off but that is okay. For 10 years I gained 6 pounds consistantly....this is the first year the scale actually moved backwards *laf* I really don't mind the scale moving slowly now. Yes, sometimes it gets frustrating...almost feel like jumping up and down to get the scale to move. But when I think about it, I relax. It is only my body saying holy moly I feel skinny after dropping all that weight so fast! Let me rest a bit, so I am letting it rest. It was very patient with me for 10 years of weight gain....the least I can do is be patient with it while it helps me get back to goal.

Your menu looks fine. I see you are mixing in the veggies which is a good thing. Watch the cheese intake however. Dr A limits 3 to 4 oz a day. You may also watch consuming too much ham because of the salt they cure it in. I know I love the stuff, but eating too much of it is a bad thing with water retention.

I don't see you consuming any artifical sweeteners Good going on that part! Keep your chin up and resolve to eat healthier and lose the weight