View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 23:43

Plan: 6 week body makeover
Stats: 225/185/190 Male 5.8
BF:
Progress: 114%

Hey Wendy!!

How you been keeping? I like your new green head but miss seeing your face instead haahha..

Thanks for the link that should help me greatly.... I never have been much of a cook,,, well ok maybe i could be.. but all the things I know how to cook are high in carbs!

Hows your winter been?? Mine has been ok .. ofcourse I am not exactly thrilled! But only maybe 2 more months of this white stuff... I am an optimist!

A friend of mine who has diabetes and MS and a few other ailments was put on a low carb diet by her Dr.. she has not been following it really because she loves to cook! I mean this lady is a miracle worker!!

So first thing I did.. since she loves sweets!! Is sent her all the recipes I liked in the desserts area.. hahaahah!!!

Arn't I sneaky?? I will head over tomorrow and hope to god she couldnt resist the layered peanut butter pie... MM MMM!

The thing is.. she is real thin already.... I just wonder if her Dr understands that she will drop weight that she really should hold onto?

I think she weighs 102 pounds?

Oh well.. thanks for link and if I cant get her baking for me.. I guess I will bite the bullet and make them myself!! One question though.. I saw this isolate protien powder alot in the different recipes... where can I find that???

well guess its time for bed!

See you soon

Hugs
Shannon!