View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 21:11

Plan: 6 week body makeover
Stats: 225/185/190 Male 5.8
BF:
Progress: 114%

HI Janice

Well I went to IGA and got myself a chicken.. I also got myself some capers.... I found em!!

Well I got my salmon ready to go... When I got home a scooped a little caper and ate it... and either I was really hungry or I am wierd because it sure tasted good!!! I ate a few more (haha)

So I ate some chicken for dinnah! And a side of spinach and I even ate some brussel sprouts too... hmm better check them for carbs....

Anyways I can safely report that I am indeed headed into full swing induction.. Got the headache right now to prove it!!

MAN these headaches suck!!! I better let the pain linger so I remember how much this sucks so I can hurry up and get to my goal without having to throw myself into induction again... UG!

I weighed myself this morning... and well.... I think someone is playing tricks on me....it cant possibly be correct... its only been 2 days..........

i will have to report tomorrow when it can be confirmed by a early morning weigh in.........

anyways i got this salmon here and this headache is killing me.. so i think i will make a salmon melt.. although I think I want to try grilling it......sounds good eh? throw a few extra capers on top... and presto!!

I have only eaten once today and that was not until 5pm....so I want to throw a snack in before bed,... personally for me.. i have not found any difference in weight loss/gain in regards to what time I eat.... I find now it is more of what I am eating....that could make a difference either way.

Thanks Janice I really appreciate your tips!

Hugs
Shannon