#192   ^
Old Thu, Aug-26-04, 12:09
Chicken Butt

Plan: My Own/ CKD
Stats: 152/129/115 Female 5'0"
BF:24.5/?/?
Progress: 62%

Ok..updates.

Yesterday`s food wasn`t bad given that it was the first day of classes. The two beers at the end of the day weren`t necessary though-- I can feel my diet slipping in little ways lately. I guess after the shore house thing this weekend I`ll need to hit a routine again.

As I mentioned, I`ve started my last year of law school. I`m going to try to balance that with part time work at my law firm, and still get my workouts in. It`s going to be a struggle, and time is going to be tight, so I may not report as regularly as I have been reporting in this journal...Again, I`m going to try to stay on top of it though.

I`m definitely a little nervous about balancing all this stuff-- I don`t want to go insane and be terrible to my lovely B/f who doesn`t deserve to be the target of my stress, and I don`t want to slack on all my great gym progress, and I don`t want to let school or work slip either....Oh, the joys of being on the cusp of greatness....

Anyway, I`m going to at least report for yesterday and just try to take it a day at a time....

Wednesday Food:

M1:
Muscle Provider shake + usual supplements
(dropped Lean Out for a while-- will put it back in the mix in another 6 weeks or so-- I`m going to try using the Lean Out as part of diet cycling. I added a fiber supplement into the supplement stack as well.)

M2:
Chicken Blueberry Tarragon Salad in L/C wrap

M3:
1 package pea pods

M4:
5 buffallo wings
2 sticks celery

M5:
Atkins bagel w/ 2 Tbsp natty PB
1/2 cup sf jello w/ whipped cream

No workout-- off day. I did legs on Tuesday though. Pushed my smith squat up to 130lbs, and discovered that the 45 degree calf-press machine I use can also be used for actual hack squats, so I can switch it up with the leg press.
Also, I`m really enjoying back extensions-- I got a few positive nods from some of the gym-boys for doing these hugging a 25lb plate. Love the positive feedback.
I still suck at SLDLs-- they never feel good, but I keep doing them anyway. But I did modify my grip on assisted chins. I was using a wide grip, which didn`t feel great in my shoulders-- I also wasn't making any progress on my reps or weight volume. So now I`ve switched to a narrow grip with my palms facing eachother, and it feels much better. Granted, I`m using a little less back, and a little more bicep, but so be it.
It`s supposed to be a good burn, not a big pain, right?

Ok...that`s all for now.