View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Jun-02-04, 19:49
Rikki Tikki Tavi

Plan: Keto Clarity & Atkins
Stats: 262.5/257.6/180 Male 5'-11"
BF:
Progress: 6%
Default Stevia no on list of studied high intensity sweetners?

Hi,

I wonder why stevia was left off the list. I use Splenda and also cyclamates. I don't tolerate Aspartame too well and get headaches if i consume more than 3-sodas worth of Aspartame a day.

There were references to thymus gland shrinkage. I read years ago that Stevia was indicated in thymus gland shrinkage or thyroid gland shrinkage.

Cyclamates have been linked to shrinkage of the male testes. It seems that Splenda in indicated in fertility problems as well.

All I can say is that chlorine and chloroform are INTENTIONALLY put into the Waterloo Region water supply to kill cryprospiridium and bacterias.

We bought a distiller to keep our kids from drinking this crap.

I'd say it's all in perspective. I can't even drink one cup of my raw tap water without feeling sick both from the smell and the taste.

How much did they study this before doing it? Nada. Kills the bad stuff, doesn't it; don't want people dying like in Walkerton, do we?

Lots of people are allergic to penicilin and peanuts. All NUTS are banned from our Kitchener/Waterloo schools. Yet they let the kids drink the tap water ...

All I can say is, if it makes you sick, don't eat it! I wish I could have a dime back from every horrible protein bar I've eaten. Many of the bars taste so bad that I doubt my dog would eat them.

Lets get back to reality here - they are force-feeding this stuff to rats in such quantities that THEIR THYMUS glands shrink ANYWAY due to STARVATION.

They try to mitgate the fact by showing the controls of thymus shrinkage in rats that are STARVED ONLY. I'm glad I went into Engineering and not experimental and study based science. I would not be able to live with myself.

Enough said; I'm outa here.

Tom.