View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Mon, May-24-04, 15:26

Plan: atkins (kinda)
Stats: 196.6/188.1/150 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 18%

hehe - never mind, we've both done really well so far anyway.

as for me, i'm sick of doing well and those scales practically stopped moving. last nite i was reading up on re-feeds and decided to give it a go today. last nite i had all these lovely foods planned to eat today but now that i've had breakfast of oats (porridge) and toast i'm quite full and don't feel like the other stuff i had planned.

that said i don't think it's wise do just do half a refeed and if going by past cheats is any indication then i've found that one small cheat has the same effect on me as an all day binge. the theory behind refeeds is to trick your body into losing again by pulling it out of the starvation mode. my calories have been quite low lately so i think a days boost might do the trick.

they say the danger with refeeding is getting the carb cravings back so i'll have to be extra vigilant and strong tomorrow. i fully expect a rise in water weight tomorrow but all going to plan i will lose that over the next week and hopefully a couple more pounds with it. fingers crossed!