Thread: Need a team!
View Single Post
  #133   ^
Old Sat, May-22-04, 05:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/261/160 Female 5'8"
BF:BMI43.5%/39.7%/24%
Progress: 20%

Congratulations Missy and Thomas! Look at us go! I will weigh in Monday morning and I am sure hoping I had a great week.

My name is Cindi and I am 47. I am from Colorado originally but now live in Florida. I have two adult daughters, 26 and 30. Yes it's true, I had my first baby when I was 16. I have three beautiful little Grandsons.

I worked in the Domestic Violence field for 18 years and still feel very committed to that work although I retired and was tired! I started my own grantwriting consulting firm and now I work for myself from home. I love the freedom and flexibility but it can get a little lonely.

I grow orchids, collect deviled eggplates, love to travel especially to the beach, read, and really like to live life to the fullest! I love Survivor and Amazing Race. We have two cats (brothers), fish, and a cockatoo parrot. I love all animals. I have been hiking all over and joined the local hiking club. I love the outdoors and nature.

It is great fun getting to know my fellow team members. Let's shrink that number!

Orchid