View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, May-09-04, 09:03
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 261/220/140 Female 5 feet, 6 inches
BF:62%/50%/25%
Progress: 34%

Morning everyone! Happy Mother's Day! My 9 year old son made me breakfast all on his own this morning. He fixed me a peanut butter sandwhich (on my lc bread), a side of peanuts, and a carton of yogurt (which I slipped back in the fridge when he wasn't looking as it was regular sugar-filled yogurt). He is very sweet and so thoughtful. Then my husband brought me a cup of coffee and said "I took out all the carbs and all the caffeine just for you". Coffee is something I only let myself have once in a while, so it's a real treat.

My mother has back problems and doesn't do much shopping on her own, so we are going to get groceries for her and deliver then later (my son's idea). I think she'll like that since her back has been bothering her this weekend and she can't go out.

It's been a hectic few days. I haven't had much time to get on here, so I have a little catching up to do.

Orang - My company picnic was good. There weren't as many people there at in past years. The food was good. I was good and pulled all the breading off my chicken strips. We took our two dogs with us, so I got in some excersise walking them.
Gas prices are bad all over. Here in town it's $1.80 a gallon and up to $2.00 a gallon in some of the smaller towns even here in Arkansas!

Sweet Pea - Good luck with the excersise. Just remember to start slow and build up from there.

Bawdy - For what it's worth, you get a vote from my husband as well! Hang in there sweetie. It is perfectly natural to need to be wanted, especially when you've been through hell. Remember: Other people don't define who you are. YOU define who you are! And you are loved.