View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 21:05

Plan: South Beach (somewhat)--j
Stats: 143/142/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%
Angry No Willpower!

I don't know why I am writing this because I know deep down that I am weak and I give in EVERYTIME...but I am just so FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF! I dont know what I'm really expecting anyone to post to me, but I guess I'm just looking for some advice and someone to just YELL AT ME I guess! hah! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WILLPOWER agasint desserts/sweets. Does anyone else have this problem? How do you cope? What do you do? I'm one of those people that being told "DOWN 16oz. OF WATER AND THE CRAVING WILL GO AWAY" doesn't work a damn bit for me! My cravings are so powerful sometimes that I just have no willpower to say "NO" to them. Yes, I know that if it isn't in the house, then I wont be able to eat it--so that is half the problem, but my fiance has this bag of TollHouse cookie mini-candy bars at my house and I just CANNOT stay away from them. I only eat two little ones, but it's like, I can't avoid them. That is with ANYTHING dessert-like or sweet. AND, I can't eat a meal without having something sweet afterwards, no matter HOW full I feel.

Please, if someone else can offer some advice (if you have "been there, done that"), please post. I need a good kick in the rear!

Erica
Sponsored Links