View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, May-03-04, 14:35

Plan: Skinny Me Diet
Stats: 345/212.5/210 Male 6'4
BF:
Progress: 98%

Playing the basketball 5 days a week isn't going to hurt you. But make sure you listen to your body and take a day off when needed.

As for the eating........I know what you mean as well. Even after training myself to eat smaller portions, I can still sit down and eat a large supreme pizza like its nothing. Or my favorite order from taco bell after drinking......3 Double Decker taco supremes, 1 mexican pizza, 1 personal pan supreme pizza, 1 seveal layer burrito and a meximelt. And I wonder how I got fat?

My best advice on eating is to try and eat 4 or 5 smaller meals. Because at first when you start cutting back those portions, you are going to be hungry a lot.....so have more frequent feedings. Set up a schedule and plan your meals the day before. ANd once you plan them, DO NOT GO OFF THAT PLAN. If you do this for a week or two, you will find your body has adjusted and its easier than it looks. But even now there are times when I go off on a 2 or 3 day period where I have to struggle to get back on plan. Good luck.