#2   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 21:07
Fully Caffeinated

Plan: Back to Atkins
Stats: 298/228/160 Female 5ft9in
BF:?/35/?
Progress: 51%

*crawling through modem to give a BIG hug*

It's no coincidence that when you take control of your weight, the relationships suffer... but it's not a BAD thing.

Let bossy Barb tell you about my relationship pattern. Scary similar!....

My marriage and both serious relationships all ended when I started to become stronger. I started feeling confident, worthy and good about myself. For the first time, I saw myself as successful and was excited to be making progress.

This effectively "raised the price of poker" for the men in my life. All of a sudden, I didn't NEED them as much. They saw that Iwas getting stronger, and started suspecting I might not take the treatment I was getting, and that THEY would have to work a bit harder to keep up!

Some men are insecure, and if you start becoming more and more attractive to OTHER men, it's THEIR insecurity that can blow up.

You will get back on track, and I'll bet the new, confident you (no matter what weight you happen to be at when the confidence kick in..and IT WILL!) will be delighted to find a confident, caring man who loves you.

I'm still waiting, but guess what? NOw that I like MYSELF, I have a whole life to live whether a man is in my lofe or not!

Where do you go? You came here...that's a good start. We're all here for you and you can pick right up and start over.