Old Wed, Apr-28-04, 12:21
PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittysf
**sigh** i guess i just wanted to hear someone else tell me that.

but on the flip side i have to be prepared to hear others say noooooo thats bad.

but you're right. its a reward. and the next day is back to normal.

the scale that i've been using anyway is sooooo on another level of being weird. so wont be using or trusing that scale anyway. i'll do some measurements and just see how the clothes are fitting. thats the only real way to trust that you're doing something right. the scale and sticks and spit test.... kinda for the crazier birds.

Your gonna get some people that will say, Oh no don't do it cause it'll lead to more cheating. Look, you know yourself better than anyone. If you know that it will lead to more cheat cause you know you don't have that will power, than don't do it. Wait till you hit goal. It's an individual choice and you don't need permission to do, say, or eat what you want.

Either ways, we'll be here to support ya. I had cake on my son's 2nd birthday last Friday, and I plan on having some in June for DH's and August for my oldest son and Oct for mine. So, once a year, yeah right, but I have control of my food now, it doesn't control me any longer.

SO hang in there, be strong and take control.