View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Apr-20-04, 12:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/160.8/150 Female 173
BF:37%/27%/23%
Progress: 87%

I have never used it, not by choice, but as it is not available to me here.
I dont use any sweetner daily, but about once a month I have whipped cream with berries and I will use a teaspoon of liquid saccahrin.

I am following the "ATKINS PLAN ALA LILY (AFWIFE) AND KRISTYC"

That means only whole foods and no franken LC stuff and no added anything. Yes it is mostly induction all the time, but it has given me the right to say I have never had a "0" loss week yet (14 weeks since I started) and my average is about 3.2 lbs a week. I am trying new recipes all the time, and tonight had fried cabbage and bacon that was yummy. But on the whole I really love chicken ceasar or taco salads and never seem to tire of ham/cheese/sausage omelets and baked chicken or steak. And more importantly, I ONLY drink water! Nothing else.

As I have a deadline to be slimmer by 20 July, (big family reunion) I am delaying OWL until closer to goal. But I will follow the carb ladder when I get home from holiday sometime in September or as I near 160 which ever comes first.

Perhaps other people dont mind the slow loss that accompanies the adding of sweetners and LC foods, but for me it would be disasterous as I am not the most patient dieter.