View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-04, 16:05
Southern Gentleman

Plan: CKD
Stats: 272/219/210 Male 70.5 inches
BF:30+/20-21/14-15
Progress: 85%

This may sound harsh, but nobody can make you get up and exercise but you yourself! Why do you think they ever came out with that slogan "just do it"? Get off your tush, start with something easy, probably just walking around the block, a local track or path.....anything! And then as time goes on, a little activity usually makes you feel like doing a little more, and next thing you know, you can't wait to exercise. You can diet all you want, if you do not start adding some activity to your life, the quality of it will definitely deteriorate faster as you age, that is a fact you cannot escape. The only thing that will slow down that deterioration is avoiding the sedentary lifestyle!

And understand that this is coming from one that has walked in your shoes, I started this way of life because I could not get off the sofa for hours upon hours after I had become involuntarily unemployed. Was just too tired, had to nap and nap and nap, or just sit and watch TV....just didn't have energy at all. And started with 3/4 of a mile around a local walking track. You can do it, yes you can!

MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!!!!!!

Sorry about the tough love routine, but it's totally the truth