View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Apr-11-04, 10:51

Plan: good fat low carb
Stats: 255/170/170 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default dizzy?

hi there.. back on atkins after a long hiatus (i know shame shame).. I honestly have no clue why i went off of it in the first place.. felt like garbage during the time i was off anyhow..

heres my question.. ive always had low blood sugar 'good' for me is 60-70.. my BP is low also (102/70 last time i checked)..

I tend to get extremely dizzy lately when standing up from a kneeling position or low to the ground (which is often.. my job requires a bit of stocking shelves at times or unlocking doors with locks at the floor).. headachey at certain times also. Sometimes i get nauseaus about 1/2 hr after eating (along with dizzy and headache)

do you think its low sugar spells? I may not be eating enough calories.. and also some of the things i eat do have (minimal) sugar in them (for example sour cream has 1 g per serving as does the cream i use).. so i got to thinking maybe even a little sugar is setting me off.. maybe I should cut down on dairy? Ive heard that the lactose sugar in dairy can be bad too..

what are your opinions?

typically in a day I eat a 4 egg omelet with meat, a bit of cheese and tiny bit of sour cream, and hot sauce (cooked in olive oil spray) ... sometimes i eat a leCarb dairy dessert (of course i noticed the other day this has sugar grams ick.. this is the only item i eat like this - no bars or anything - but i am going to try not to eat it anymore).. pepperoni.. chicken wings or chicken.. sometimes a diet rite (or 2).. zucchini with butter or mashed cauliflower..

but im getting these 'symptoms' even when i have a very low dairy day and dont drink pop... the dizzy spells are constant when i stand up

im sure its nothing major but if it continues and i go to the doctor.. what tests should i ask for.. in other words what are the different things this could be symptoms of? BTW this got REALLY bad during TOM..

low bp? anemia? low sugar? allergies (i am allergic to milk which is why i eat dairy alot.. i crave it.. but am trying hard to cut down)?

BTW ive lost 13 lbs in the last 6 weeks so its not because of really fast weight loss..

thanks in advance for your opinions

and yeah i know.. is hould really use fitday.. just looking for suggestions for what to look at TIA!!!!!!
Sponsored Links