View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-05-01, 16:14

Plan: atkins
Stats: 249/230/150
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default Congrats!!!!!

Hello Julee, I am sabrina and I am a newbie, I started this on Nov 1, and was just going through the into's and came across yours. You are truly an inspiration to me and let me tell ya you look fantastic!! How long did it take you to lose that weight? I have quite a bit of questions for you if you don't mind. I currently take the atkins basic 3 multivitamin, is that good or do you recommend something else? Do you happen to know if having hypothyroidism can slow down the weight loss? I've been on synthyroid for a long time. Also I have a pop question, I drink diet rite cola which has no aspartimine is that good? I do also drink water. Do you think a person should really rely on the ketone strips because for some reason mine does not turn? I have used them in the past everytime I went to the bathroom and at certain times the color changed. Is it normal to do this? My understanding is that once you are in this state should'nt the color change all the time? I wanted to know also if you have tried the bread, is it good? I miss my bread and my choco. Well I have more questions but I don't want to overwhelm you all at once. Anxiously waiting to hear from you. Sabrina