View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Apr-05-04, 00:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 144/117/115 Female 5' 3.5
BF:
Progress: 93%

Are those Miller Ultra beers okay?[/QUOTE]
Well, do mean taste? Maybe not! As far as ketosis goes, you may have to strip (not THAT! Use lipolysis test strips!) However, I don't think it's a healthy choice to forgo good carbs in order to "save" carbs for a watered-down beer. I think a better option would be to have a glass of red wine, and just figure on not being in ketosis for the time that you will be going out with your friends. I think the best option is to stick with a diet soft drink--you'll feel sooo much better in the morning, and you will surprise yourself--I bet you dance better, too! Your friends really don't give a hoot about what you're drinking, and maybe you can be a real friend to them and give them a safe drive home.

I don't mean to sound preachy, but you know this WOE (which I prefer to call a "WOL"--"L" for Life) is really about making better health choices all around--if you want to lose weight and keep it off, commit yourself to always making the best choices for yourself--after all, if aren't taking care of you, who will?

Peach