View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Apr-02-04, 10:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 227/227/175 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi Julie and Kelly, took me a couple of days but here I am and ready for the challenge! Looks like there are some new faces too, thats great we can get there together.

I had a bit of a ruff week my IBS kicked up again and I got a bit emotional as well becuase I thought this WOE had been the cure. Oh well I have got it under control mostly and only mild discomfort today. Unfortunatley I get a good dose of fatigue and joint pain as well and that seems to be sticking a bit. Hopefully in a couple of days I will be symptom free again. At least it's not lasting for weeks at a time like it did before I started this WOE. Anyway enough of my wine.

I went off a bit this week had regular ice cream x 2 but it's all gone now and there is no temptation in the house! So back on plan and it didn't seem to hurt too much as I am back to pre holiday weight, which is pretty good as that means I lost 4.5 #'s in 15 days.

Next week starting Monday (I will be away this w/e) I hope to try and get back to check my real counts on Fitday, to see where I am.

Thanks for starting this thread Julie and lets all hope that we will all be loosers!

Hislady -
Kelly - 201
Lise- 196.5
Magpies - 198
Paris -
Rocky - 199