View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Apr-01-04, 11:34

Plan: Low Calorie/Low Carb
Stats: 208/175/133 Female 62
BF:32%
Progress: 44%

Hi Hislady,

I'm not intending to lose very fast, I've got a very long way to go and I'm averaging only 3 pounds a month. I know if I try and cut back more I will only end up binging and exercise is making me fitter and thinner but not lighter. I realise I need to be in for the long haul and that is why I find all the challenges and countdowns keep me motivated. I'm a competitive type of person, don't have to win the race but I do like to challenge.

I think 175 is a realistic target for me to achieve by October and if I get there I will be more than happy, if I don't I hope I will be somewhere near.

I don't mean to give up and I hope we can all encourage and support each other, so I do hope you join us.

I certainly mean to visit this thread at least once a week and report in. I expect people will come and go, not everyone succeeds but we can all help each other to lose. Quite happy to check up on you if you want to keep an eye on me. In the Fencing Club I help run we have about 16 beginners a term, if we keep a quarter of them, we are more than happy. Failure is far more common than success - let's be among that happy few.