#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 10:14
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 165/155/135 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 33%
Question Going OP

I had a really bad day yesterday and last night I definately ate and drank some things that I shouldn't have. This is the first and only time I have done this (which isn't saying much since I have only been LCing for a short time) I am just wondering what this does to ketosis. Will my body just use up all the carbs I ate and go right back into ketosis? Will it take me a couple days again? I went right back on track this morning and I am not interested in messing up again because it made me feel really yucky and not to mention guilty. I am just wondering if anyone who has had a weak moment has any advice.

I made the mistake of stepping on the scale this morning and the only 5 lbs I had lost so far with Atkins had already come back from my night of indiscretion. I know some/most of it is probably water weight plus, it is that TOM and I hadn't weighed myself because of that. Talk about discouraging though. I wanna kick myself in the rear. I am drinking extra water today and trying not to beat myself up. Can one night really negate 3 weeks of hard work? I haven't lost much anyways but I have been feeling alot better eating this way and have been keeping up with my exercising. I am kinda just down in the dumps, I need some words of wisdom
Sponsored Links