View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Feb-15-04, 13:49

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Sometimes I miss noodles, too, until I eat a few and immediately bloat up like that fish Renee once posted!

I can really say I don't much miss those starchy side dishes. Last night, for example, I had maybe half a teaspoon of the smashed potatoes, and it tasted glue-y. I just as soon go without. Bread I miss sometimes, but only really good bread. I've never liked sandwiches, so that's not an issue. I do sometimes have a slice of lower-carb toast to dip in my over-easy eggs. And once in a great while I'll have a dinner roll.

My downfall is Ritz crackers. The person who invented those should really get a stern talking to! Once I start, it is sooooooo hard to stop.

I was actually thinking of you, Elaine, regarding the WATP tapes. I was thinking of ordering them, but then got to thinking that step aerobics are pretty much the same thing, and I already own 5 or 6 tapes. So, I'll stick with that for now. Maybe I'll check out the local video store to see if they rent them. Last time I was in, I noticed they had quite a few exercise tapes (something they never did in the past -- seems these tapes are stolen too often!).