View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Feb-15-04, 10:46

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Hi again! Two days from me in a row!!!!

Renee-I'm interested in your theory now about 9-10x your current body weight in calories to lose. Where did you get these numbers? From your own past experience?

Elaine-How bad is your friend's melanoma? My friend went in for surgery a second time last week, this time they went into the lymph system as well, which they say is precautionary. She finds out how badly it's spread some time this week.

Kathy-Valentine's Day was good. I think it was all kind of thrown together last minute, but I don't really have that high of expectations of this day. Last year I had flown to Florida to be with an ex- and it turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes of my life. My DBF has similar bad memories, so I think we were both just hoping to "survive." He did get me a dozen roses, though, which was nice b/c I've never gotten roses before. Then we went to dinner at Red Lobster and he took me downtown to see the Columbus jazz orchestra, and then we went to Ruby Tuesday's for a slice of LC cheesecake. So it was a very nice evening. Thanks for asking

Well, I gotta million things to do today, but I'm glad I got the chance to check in with you guys. I've missed you!