#10   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 07:04
That German Girl!

Plan: Low Carb, No Sugar
Stats: //! Female 5'11
BF:See my Inch Ticker
Progress: 64%

Quote:
I just successfully fed my whole family a low carb meal and they are none the wiser.

and
Quote:
I actually pulled one over on my family with the pork rind crusted fried chicken. Only after they were done did I tell them what they had actually eaten! <evil laugh> ... "Oh this cranberry sauce is sooo good!" "Really? You like it? It's low carb! Bet you didn't know that! No sugar! Yep, only Splenda! Made it myself! Bet you thought you wouldn't like something like that. As a matter of fact, the WHOLE MEAL is low carb--Ha ha!"

Isn't that weird how people think? I was just on another part of this forum where a LoCarber was complaining that her family who she was visiting to dinner fed her chicken with honey on it and didn't tell her until AFTER the fact - even though they knew how long and hard she'd worked on Atkins and everyone over there thought it was incredibly rude of them to "force" sugar on her that way. They all (a few pages of posts) said that it was just wrong to "sneak" things in on people like that, etc., etc.

Now, you're both saying you do the exact same thing this other LowCarber was upset about someone having done to her: "springing" your eating choices on unsuspecting people and no one here seems to mind or object to it.

Isn't that weird? People are strange rangers! (Myself INCLUDED! )