#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-02-04, 14:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 311/295.5/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 10%
Unhappy ACK!!! I sabotaged myself with

sour cream.... I was reading stuff over on the recipe board and one post was like TOTALLY for me....about eggs, and growing to hate them which I did the first week. The recommendation was to try them with sour cream (which BTW is totally YUMMY). Well over the course of week 2 I found myself adding sour cream to EVERYTHING for flavor (Yes, my name is Connie, and I have an addiction to sour cream). I was counting the carbs, and staying within 20, but this morning when I was reviewing posts from this weekend, I saw a post that MisterE posted ~ Induction foods with a link when I read the link the part of...
"one ounce per day" of sour cream nearly made me toss my eggs and sour cream. I've been stalling for over a week, but was determined NOT to give up, something would eventually give sooner or later, I assumed it was my daily workout and building muscle (or something to that effect) NOW I find out it was most likely my sour cream addiction. Oh well, this next week of "true" induction should be interesting...onward and downward (hopefully)
~Connie
Sponsored Links